The Hell Raisin’ Hippies – Peace, Love and UFOs!
Get ready for The Trance of the Alien Vaccine, available May 14th, 2021! Check out Trance of the Alien Vaccine!
Join us celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Dock Ellis’ famous no-no hitter while under the influence of LSD! Check out Trance of the Dead!
While you’re here and enjoying yourself, check out our Spotify trending music and our latest album: Hippie Trance!
Or, listen to Trance of the Dead! on Apple Music!
Read more exciting news about tracks on Hippie Trance!
- A violent scourge: The Real Public Enemy
- We’re having a Hippie Freak Fag Relapse
- This comes with a warning: The Brown Acid Flashback
- And Aliens Are Programming Our Brains (Again!!)
What’s Shakin’ Man?
The Hell Raisin’ Hippies send greetings! Peace, love and UFOs to everyone across the world! Everyone is welcome regardless of religion, race, sexual orientation, or nationality, and stellar origin.
We create, publish and perform music of several different genres with Jerry Joplin. You’ll find a lot of trippy and surreal media on his site. So, sit back and join us on psychedelic trip from which you’ll never return!
- Drop back to Hippie Trance!
- or, drop in and drop out at the Blog.
- Drop out with Jerry Joplin and the Trippy Gifs!
- Press Kit
- Trance of the Dead
- Erica Joplin & Jerry Joplin
- Alien Lunar Orb
- Psychedelic Inventions
- About The Hell Raisin’ Hippies
- Sessions In Madness
- Jerry Joplin Psychedelic Trip Out
- Contact The Hell Raisin’ Hippies
- Texas Hippies & Compare Texas Hippies
- Return to Okie From Muskogee
- Hippie Welcome
- Interview on Individualism
- B&D S&M Session Music 1.0
I always wanted to be an artist, whatever that was, like other chicks want to be stewardesses. I read, I painted, I thought.Janis Joplin
My advice to people today is as follows: if you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out.Timothy Leary
It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top.Hunter S. Thompson
I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I’m more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves.Jerry Garcia