A Very Happy New Year 2017
From The Hell Raisin’ Hippies, we wish you a very happy new year!
- Date With A Dominatrix – was our biggest video “hit” of 2016. We had a good time filming this and hope you enjoyed it as well.
- The Brown Acid – one of our earliest songs featuring the 1969 Woodstock “brown acid” announcement, received unexpected air play. Thank you!
- Aleppo – we somehow reached the people of Aleppo and now have no contact with anyone there. We’re not sure what to say except that we are extremely humbled, Salaam!
- Facebook Page – In honor of Dimebag Darrell, our Facebook page achieved and maintained 33.3k likes.
- Join us in 2017, We’re pursuing our dream of psychedelia on the internet, watch this web page!
- Psychedelic Inventions
Legacy Blog Posts
Looking for our legacy blog posts? Please find them here.
For a true writer, each book should be a new beginning where he tries again for something that is beyond attainment. He should always try for something that has never been done or that others have tried and failed. Then sometimes, with great luck, he will succeed.Ernest Hemingway
There is no friend as loyal as a book.
There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.
Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.
I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know?
The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.
The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.
here is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.